Market consultation: Suppliers of Drugs Detection Equipment meet Buyers from the international Drugs Detect Consortium DDC.
This website is made to register participants, plan and organise the physical and virtual conference on 7 July and from 12-15 July 2022.
For more information about the project and tender documents, please visit the project website http://drug-detect.eu/
Register before July 5th midnight to join the physical meeting in Brussels or to attend the web broadcast. Participants must register with their company email address.
Physical event 7 July 2022 in Brussels. Book a room in the Sheraton here.
Virtual events 12-15 July 2022 online
- Inspiring plenary sessions
- Informative workshops
- Targeted 1:1 meetings
- Knowledge gain and new contacts
The match-making event brings together organisations (buyers as well as suppliers) from various European countries. This is a unique opportunity to meet and speak!
- Use cases of desired equipment
- Procurement process
- Capabilities of companies to deliver
- Innovative features of the detection solutions
- Legislation creating opportunities and restrictions in various countries
- As DDC purchaser - find qualified European suppliers during effective plenary sessions and one-to one meetings
- As Supplier- Meet your client, and find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions
How can you benefit from this event?
- DDC publishes and showcases their needs to supplier
- Suppliers can showcase products, projects and services
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen
The Top 5 objectives to make your stay a success:
- Meet DDC, Partners and Customers
- Discover, request or suggest new Requirements, Products & Services
- Prepare development of Products and Projects
- Get Information about latest's legislation and context of DDC consortium partners
- Meet potential partners